- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing mobility team and employees with excellent service, responding to email and telephone enquiries in a timely manner within the working hours.
- Coordinate with employees and HR/Mobility team on visa inquiries and ongoing applications
- Provide updates to CIBT on the new service requests
- Gather all the required documents for visa applications and work closely with CIBT’s China & global Teams, such as Processing, Dispatch, Liaison to ensure seamless process
- Manage the distribution of daily work assignments, monitor progress, follow up on completion and keep mobility team updated
- Adhere to the Standards of Work policies and procedures
- Maintain a professional and mutually beneficial relationship with CIBT operation teams
- Ensure compliance to CIBT policy and ethics
- Other job duties as assigned by management.
- Onsite location: Qing Pu, Shanghai
- Good spoken and written in English
- College diploma and the above
- At least 1 year’s working experience in visa or immigration, relocation, mobility, travel and HR
- Good communication and people skills