Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible for defining and driving the product roadmap by analyzing customer feedback, market needs,competitive trends and internal business needs.
• Liaise with business team, engineering team, product team, Product Operations and Marketing, and other, to manage the full life cycle of products.
• Through user behavior analysis and user research, deeply understand and explore the most direct and perceptible “pain points” of users and customers and improve the product user experience.
• Explain the product requirements with the internal stakeholders, communicate and coordinate technology, risk control, brand, and promote various resources to ensure the launch of products.
• Resolving daily internal and external problems and challenges in product management positions that affect a product’s financial and market success.
Experience and Skills
•Bachelor's Degree or above
•Be empathetic, have a keen insight into customer needs, and be able to collaborate with R&D, design and other cross-team.
•Rich product experience and methodology
•Excellent verbal and written English & Chinese
•Experiences in PMS, OTA, GDS or relevant hospitality industry product is preferred.