- Work closely with local partnership team to identify, create and implement strategic project in a worldwide scale
- Provide data driven insights and execute data-informed initiatives that will drive business growth for Partnership Marketing channel
- Identify trends to enhance our marketing products, support processes, optimize workflows and improve operational efficiency
- Ensure constant communication and collaboration between project teams and other stakeholders at regular intervals, especially
- Work collaboratively with others, contribute as thought partners, and support others’ projects, enabling others‘ success
- Bachelor degree or above, minimum 5 years of experience in partnership marketing, project management and relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience in providing communication and operation to an organization. Marketing or OTA industry experience is a plus
- Excellent communicator with strong influencing skills across different stakeholders.
- A proven record of developing and using insights and communicating them to creative communities in a relevant and engaging way
- Solid planning / organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous deadline
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control