Responsible for setting strategy and driving business growth, including sales target achievement and member growth on official website, WeChat and Baidu mini program, and private domain. Overview E-commerce management including but not limited to business operation, TP management, promotion management, and team building.
- Manage multiple optimization projects and initiatives while driving accountability on day-to-day operation
- Maximize traffic, conversion rates, and manage daily operations to push sales volumes
- Plan the ecommerce promotion strategies with RMP team in terms of discounting products and package
- Efficient collaboration with all internal and external ecommerce stakeholders, incl.marketing, RMP, customer care, IT…
- Analyze daily sales data, evaluate promotion results, effectively interpret outputs and provide robust recommendations
- Explain clear eCom business requirements, deliver product training to TP team and manage TP team to complement tasks in time
- Review TP team productivity, knowledge and skills based on business growth requirements
Member and private domain
- Familiar with user growth strategies and methods, set strategy for digital products, add new customer acquisition channels through resorts scenarios and cooperation, expand the acquisition scenarios, and develop acquisition and tracking tools.
- Responsible for private domain operation based on WeChat groups, with the target of increasing fans, traffic and sales volume contribution.
- With high data sensitivity, able to find growth opportunities through data analysis, internal cooperation, external expansion and other methods combined with user needs and scenarios.
Mandarin and English