The role is charged with helping expand Amadeus Digital Media business, building new partnerships and directly support digital media sales, as the in-market sales specialist working with the Director’s of Sales.
1.Driving the new media partner strategy
– Establish and negotiate deals with help of the Partnerships and Legal groups to form external partnerships with inventory providers and ad tech partners
– Strong ability to synthesize and prioritize opportunities
– Develop compelling business cases for appropriate resource investment levels based on market demand, sales results and strategic goals
– Partner with the Product and GTM team to provide critical market guidance for the right go-to-market messaging and strategies that will ensure that products meet and exceed sales plans.
2. Support the commercial organization with hotel sales efforts, leveraging their robust digital media expertise
- Complete understanding of China Digital Ecosystem, and ability to clearly communicate and persuade on the importance of Digital Media to clients and commercial organization partners
- Represent Amadeus China Digital Media in events, webinars, and seminars
- Build strong relationships with Clients & Partner Senior stakeholders (GMs, C-levels)
Education: Bachelor degree or above
Relevant work experience:
5+ years experience with digital media and advertising technology, 3+ years Partner relationship management experience, 2+ years customer sales experience.
Knowledge and experience in go-to-market plans, product launch, and overall product portfolio
Online advertising expertise required. Hospitality experience strongly preferred.
• Complete understanding of China Digital Ecosystem
• Well versed with performance media, tracking systems
• Digital media, and advertising technology platforms