- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential
- Develop new sales channels, Identify and close new sales opportunities with end customers.
- Influence and nurture sales leads and manage senior decision-makers of clients independently
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Actively participate in trade show/event to secure expand potential prospect
- Develop and actively pursue targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Call on and develop relationships with new prospects in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Present products and services to new corporate accounts
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior revenue generating software sales experience or equivalent (more experience is desired)
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: SaaS, Events, and analytics.
- Technology Sales Selling into HR/Recruiting or Marketing or to Universities Career Services is a plus
- Knowledge and Experience at organizing events in Hybrid and Virtual would be highly preferred.