- Provide excellent customer service.
- Attend client queries through phone calls and emails, by being proactive, courteous, friendly, and helpful.
- Ensure that all client requests, issues and complaints are resolved promptly and accurately, per defined policies, guidelines, terms and conditions.
- Promote goodwill when dealing with clients and internal sales teams, to maintain good client relationship, achieve high level of client satisfaction, and retain client loyalty.
- Act and suggest on improvement opportunities identified during daily work.
- Service oriented, and interested in the function of customer service.
- 1 year experience in Hotel reservation business.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skill and verbal / written communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, driving for result and team work spirit.
- University graduate or recognized diploma in a field of Hospitality and Tourist or any related field.
- Preferred candidates should have some working experience in large call center environment.
- Work based in Beijing, China
- Able to work in shift.