- Responsible for investigation of post travel complaints from contact centre and keeping them fully updated within deadlines.
- Responsible for supporting clients/customers for on the road issues from various channels e.g.: Call / E-Mail. etc.
- Establishing the facts quickly and communicate effectively through written communication and verbal
- Negotiating for appropriate compensation / refunds / solutions.
- Proactively identify business risks and act promptly to minimize their impact by highlighting issues which are raised by complaints with relevant departments.
- Analysis of complaints and relocations statistics and reporting to team leader
- Travelling on business when and where required（including hotel inspection tours, attends and actively participates in team meetings and outside event.
- Be flexible and provide support to all members of the Global Support team as and when required
- Monitor and develop own performances on regular basis, including pending case following up
- Service oriented, and interested in the function of customer service.
- 1 year experience in Hotel reservation business.