- Review overall performance of assigned supplier portfolio in China
- Brainstorming and identifying new opportunities with suppliers (new API connections, upgrades...) and coordinate these with HQ
- Full audits on hotel, rate plan, rooms, content etc. of the assigned suppliers
- Discuss future plans on the table and how to translate commercial ideas into the connectivity
- Biweekly calls with suppliers, platform and commercial teams to discuss the above.
- Internal tools improvements in coordination with HQ
- Issues detection: when related to own portfolio: coordinate fixes with the relevant teams and inform/liaise with HQ. If related to suppliers under colleague′s remit, coordinate next steps with them.
- Weekly updates with HQ on the progress of the above
- Fluent coordination with the other Connectivity KAMs (especially when it comes to Global/International chains that fall under their remit)
- Participate/coordinate the roll out of new connectivity’s with HQ, supplier, and relevant platform
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on processes, as well as suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree Economics, Business or Tourism.
- Fluid English and native Chinees required. Any other language will be a plus
- High organizational and methodical capabilities
- High knowledge of Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience managing product requirements and keeping documentation up to date
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
- Analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- A data-driven mindset
- Related experience with hotel/airline sector an advantage
- Highly valued the Data analysis knowledge with any of the following tools: Ta