- Negotiating and contracting renewal conditions: rate, inventory, offers, release periods, marketing contributions, overrides, cancellation policy by conducting face-to-face visits to top 5% hotels in the portfolio and periodic remote interactions with the rest of the portfolio to improve existing commercial conditions.
- Ensure renewed contracts are Live with sufficient lead tile to capture early bookings.
- Act as the remote key point contact for accommodation supplier vendors to maintain the relationship for matters related to contracting, operational, commercial or financial activities.
- Upload low complexity contracts, Promote uploading and updating of quality contents by hotels through Maxiroom. Ensure delivery of full and correct hotel contents to the OSC.
- Explain tools and procedures to suppliers giving demonstrations, providing materials and contact support information. Ensure suppliers comply with Sure2Care, giving the proper support to the S2C specialist agents.
- Prioritize and turn around campaigns and opportunities received through SRC.
- Understand, analyze and identify business trends and opportunities in the destination from region′s trading report, destination news and happenings.
- Explain performance of the destination or specific hotels when required with clear insight on key causes of performance.
- University degree (Tourism will be desirable) or vocational training in travel agencies
- Native or bilingual level of the local language. Advanced level of English could be a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- At least 6 years working experience in Hospitality and Travel industry in local market; Sales and account management background in OTA or Hoteliers will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while