- Acquisition of targeted clients by contacting existing leads and new leads according to targets
- First contact with e-registration clients coming from Inside Sales team in order to assign segmentation with focus on leads with geographical proximity of their area of influence.
- Follow up existing client accounts to meet sales targets.
- Update sales activities using the Salesforce CRM system (visits, calls, opportunities)
- Visit once per month priority clients and once every two months mass/penetration clients
- Attending to tradeshows for capturing walk-in customers and visit other potentials
- Grade the leads and prioritize
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Assist clients in the most important issues: in house problems
- Candidate should possess a bachelor degree as a must
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the travel industry, with extensive travel agents contacts.
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- An excellent sales track record can substitute for lack of academic qualifications.
- Excellent knowledge of sales management in a hospitality set up.
- Strong computer literacy and basic understanding of some technical solutions used by sales companies especially Sales Force